- Creating an Account & Signing In
- Forgotten Password
- Account Settings
- Creating a New Workbook
- Connecting to Cloud Storage Drives
- Saving Your Workbook
- Opening an Existing Workbook
- Creating Class/Student Lists
- Connecting to Google Classroom
- Inviting Students to the Session
- Joining a Session Manually
- Configure Students For Casting
- The Toolbars
- Saving Annotations
- How to Collaborate
- The Educational Tools
- The Table Tool
- Live Image Search and Gallery
- Objects, Zoom and Annotation Layers
- The Whiteboard
- Contribute Cloud Chat
- Downloading your Workbook to PDF
- Contribute Cast & Multi-Cast
- Presenter Cast & Video
- Student Self Paced and Synced Mode
- Pausing a Student's Screen
- Recording Lessons / Presentations
- Firewall Settings
- Multiple Language Options
To access your account settings, you need to click on the “Burger” icon in the top left hand corner of the screen, next to the Contribute Cloud logo. The links window will slide out.
If you have logged in with Social Media, your avatar will be pulled through from your account. Click on your name or the blank Avatar to be taken to your account settings.
To Change or Upload a new Avatar for your account, click on the Edit Avatar icon.
Browse through your computer to select the image you wish to use as your avatar. Then click open and it will automatically be uploaded.
It is from this page that you can change your password and update your username. Please note, your email remains the same as when you signed up for your account.
To change you password, enter your current password then enter and re-enter a new one. Click on “Update Profile” to change your password.
You can also decide in these settings whether you want to have access to the Educational Tools during your sessions,. Place a check in the box if you do, and remove it if you do not.
To close this window, click on either the “Cancel” button, or the red “X” in the top right hand corner of the screen. This will then take you back to the Dashboard.