- Creating an Account & Signing In
- Forgotten Password
- Account Settings
- Creating a New Workbook
- Connecting to Cloud Storage Drives
- Saving Your Workbook
- Opening an Existing Workbook
- Creating Class/Student Lists
- Connecting to Google Classroom
- Inviting Students to the Session
- Joining a Session Manually
- Configure Students For Casting
- The Toolbars
- Saving Annotations
- How to Collaborate
- The Educational Tools
- The Table Tool
- Live Image Search and Gallery
- Objects, Zoom and Annotation Layers
- The Whiteboard
- Contribute Cloud Chat
- Downloading your Workbook to PDF
- Contribute Cast & Multi-Cast
- Presenter Cast & Video
- Student Self Paced and Synced Mode
- Pausing a Student's Screen
- Recording Lessons / Presentations
- Firewall Settings
- Multiple Language Options
If you have forgotten your password, you will find a link to reset it from the home page.
Simply enter the email address that is associated with your account and you will be emailed a link to reset it.
Check your email and you will find a link to reset your password. Please also check your Junk/Spam folder as quite often these kinds of emails appear in there.
Click on the link and you will be taken to a form where you can change/reset your password.
Return to the home screen and then login as usual with your new password and email address, then click Sign In.