- Creating an Account & Signing In
- Forgotten Password
- Account Settings
- Creating a New Workbook
- Connecting to Cloud Storage Drives
- Saving Your Workbook
- Opening an Existing Workbook
- Creating Class/Student Lists
- Connecting to Google Classroom
- Inviting Students to the Session
- Joining a Session Manually
- Configure Students For Casting
- The Toolbars
- Saving Annotations
- How to Collaborate
- The Educational Tools
- The Table Tool
- Live Image Search and Gallery
- Objects, Zoom and Annotation Layers
- The Whiteboard
- Contribute Cloud Chat
- Downloading your Workbook to PDF
- Contribute Cast & Multi-Cast
- Presenter Cast & Video
- Student Self Paced and Synced Mode
- Pausing a Student's Screen
- Recording Lessons / Presentations
- Firewall Settings
- Multiple Language Options
12.Joining a Session Manually
In addition to being able to send Students an invitation email (For information on this view this section), you are also able to join a Contribute Cloud session from our dedicated webpage – http://join.contribute.cloud
From here you can join your session/lecture. You need to enter the session ID that you will be able to see on the LED at the front of your class or boardroom. It is shown by the teacher/presenter in the top left of the screen.
If the teacher/presenter click on it, they can make it large on the screen for the participants to read easily.
When you have entered your Name/Email and the session ID, click on “Join Session” to join the session.
When your session begins, you should see the “Cast” window, click share to share your screen with the presenter.
Elect “Entire Screen” and click “Share” – you will now join the session.